Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Magical Mystery Tour

So, I've apparently been given a very special birthday gift. No name given. He say's that he's gonna remind me why I'm here, and he'll bring me to where I was young, to where my memories lie. Every part of my body told me to say no, to resist, but I couldn't. My "mother" gave me enough info to drive me away, but not enough to get me to believe anything beyond what I know for a fact is true. Why I'm here, eh? He'd better have a damn good answer for that.

You know what I've been thinking of when it comes to meaning? Maybe meaning and love go hand in hand. Maybe that's what the Fab Four were trying to tell us with their songs. Maybe, they found out their purpose was to spread love and meaning. That's an existence I want more than life itself.

A knock already. Whoever he is, he works quick. Well, it's time to roll up. I'll tell you what happens if and when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment