Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Good Morning, Good Morning

I'm back. I don't know what to think anymore. I don't know if I should be working or something, but I remember now, for a fact. And I know what I need to do. Not any of those clock watchers, corporate zombies, etc. Only I can do it. They'll have their purpose, but this one is reserved for I alone. The beauty of the situation is amazing and seemingly endless. I feel special again, except it's not apart of that big lie that many have conceived. No, I mean something.

And that, my friends, is a feeling we all deserve. I have to go back to where they brought me, to the library where I grew up. I'll tell you later, for now is time I got some rest.

Happy birthday to I and all others who share it.

Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment