Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Here Comes the Sun

Well, it's another new year coming up. I know there's no reason to start a blog when I should be getting ready for parties. Oh well, I never tend to go to those things anyway. However, that's not the real reason I created this blog. Yeah, that'd be a sorry reason. The reason why I'm even taking time to do this is because I recently found an old journal of mine. You see, when I was younger I really enjoyed the Beatles. Oddly, that's really the highlight of my childhood. Not much else happened of importance, I guess. Otherwise, I'd remember, right? Anyway, so I recently found it just kinda covered up with a bunch of other junk. Lately I've been getting back into the Beatles, so I think it's a great time to look back into it.

Just taking a peek at the first few pages, it's nice to see what I thought about back then, even if it embarrasses me a little.I mean, we're all young at some point and I guess it's just how things are when we look at our younger selves later. That's about it for now. I'll be posting some excerpts or things I find interesting. I don't even really expect anybody to read this. It's just gonna be nice to take a left turn down at memory lane and go down to the place where nothing is real.

I almost forgot to introduce myself. Name's Paul Walken.

No comments:

Post a Comment