Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Strawberry Fields Forever

We all have that one picture as a child, don't we? While we might not understand a lot of them, there's always gotta be a creepy one thrown in for good measure. Well, mine is proudly proclaimed as Strawberry Fields. I don't know what I was thinking. I mean, you already are well aware of that, but I need to emphasize that. This picture is fucked up. It's a bunch of dead trees and a bunch of leaves I colored in black. And having the lyrics "let me take you down, cause' I'm going to-" doesn't bloody help. It's just a weird creepy thing and doesn't continue, thank god.

The next is called Bungalo Bill and I suppose is meant to show what he killed. In the background you can see like a scuba driver holding a gun pointed at some sort of weird human-esque beast. I can only assume I was terrible at drawing animals so I came up with some sort of weird tan-ish thing. Cool, but odd. I also think I drew Bungalo Bill pretty messed up because he has some sort of nose that looks like it belongs on a garden hose moreso than a person.

The last picture for this post(I'm getting a small headache) is titled Lovely Rita. And from what it appears, it's just Lucy again, albeit a different angle. I'm starting to think I didn't see this girl in a book. I think I remember seeing her around town. Probably had a crush on her and if I remember correctly, she was beautiful. It's hard to believe I'm just recalling all of this now. Anyway, I'm gonna lie down for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment