Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

So, my first visit is to a picture I drew obviously based off of Lucy.(I even captioned them, heh.) I noticed the diamonds instantly, each filled with lyrics from the song. Oddly, I like how I chose to draw Lucy. In my eyes, I guess I thought she sounded like a redhead because that'show I drew her. I also gave her a blue dress. Interestingly, I think I know where I took this from. I remember seeing a picture of her somewhere, like in a library or something. Like I said before, don't recall a lot of those early days. The picture I drew wasn't terrible, but it was certainly a seven year old's picture. I do have a slight fondness for it, though.

The next one confused me. It looked like it was supposed to be somebody sitting in a chair reading a book. No caption. Nothing. Probably something I drew when my dad was reading something. Sadly, nothing Beatles related here, so I'll just move on.

This next one impressed me. I never knew I could imagine sweet stuff to go along with Nowhere Man. So, it's this guy wearing all black and a read glove. He has a slight smirk and holds what appears to be like an orb or something. It looks kinda cool. The part I really dig about it is the fact that I had a few lyrics spiral around him. I think it was just the first part of the song, up until the "please listen" section. The only other lyric not apart of that I saw was "the world is at your command." Not as good as Lucy, but still nice.

The last one for this post is a picture captioned Mean Mr. Mustard. I have no idea what to think of it. It's like, a librarian, I think? With really weird glasses. No idea what it is or why I drew it. The only lyrics on it are "Such a mean old man." I guess I tried to make my picture wrinkly like an old bloke?

That's it for now. Still looking through, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment