Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Free As a Bird

Got four more in this pained state. After this, I'm gonna lay back down. I'm also gonna try to make this quick. It's hurting to almost intolerable frequencies.

First was just a picture of a crown. It was surprisingly well drawn and was colored as if it was to appear in Magical Mystery Tour.

Second was titled Sgt. Pepper. The cheery old man was depicted with an awkwardly wide smile and hair as red as Rita/Lucy. That didn't bother me though. What got under my skin was the choice of lyrics. "It was twenty years ago today." I'm baffled at the coincidental implications.

Third was Carry That Weight. It seemed to depict a younger me holding some large box with a bunch of words I assume represent the baggage we all have to carry with us. Notable ones were, "Past, Future, Purpose, LackThereof." Why the last one was merged into one is a question I could care less about right now.

The fourth was a very simple picture of a mirror and a poor attempt at a young me's face. It was almost a little mystical when I gazed upon it, but it was short lived due to my aching mind. There were four words scribbled on the bottom. I am the Walrus.

Now, I need to get some rest, or something. I'm far too tired right now. Maybe, if I look hard enough I can find the meaning of anything in this book. but sleep is my priority.

Hello, my dear bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment