Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Revolution

That was me.

The picture with the man reading the book. I drew me. Same shirt, same chair color, I don't know how I bloody missed it, but that's me. I don't have the slightest idea how the hell I predicted this and finding this twenty years later. I want to believe that it's just a coincidence, that it's just some sort of odd occurrence, but I don't believe that. No, that can't be true. I wished it wouldn't be, but I know that can't be right. Not after I looked on. There were only three pictures left in the journal.

The first one had no caption. I didn't see any lyrics, but I remembered the event instantly, an event I thought was just a weird dream. I was in some big, dark place and I wander a little into the depths. Next thing I know, I'm in a supermarket and people ask me where my parents are and etc. as I walk around the place. Then my mom comes to pick me up, and after a long discussion with my dad, she takes me home. The thing that bugs me is that this "dream" is the first memory I have of my mom. I think I was like five or six, I don't know. But this is where it stems back when it comes to my parents.

The second has the words All Together Now placed on top. And that's the only words on the page. It's a compilation of every character I'd drawn before in the journal, all in one nice, big image. The only thing truly notable is how I called the redhead Rita again.(I assume I found a new Lucy.) It's a mural to my frustration. I didn't spend long on it as it sickened me.


Finally, there was one with a simple title, Her Majesty. The thing is, there was no picture, just white space. It bugs the hell out of me, like if it's there only to piss me off. I need a goddamn answer, I'm sick of this headache, and I just want something to make sense for once tonight.

And I want meaning again.

I'm going to call my mom, she has to know something.

No comments:

Post a Comment